Frequently Asked Questions
Please read our FAQ before sending us a message.
All my works of art, sold in this official online store, are shipped free of charge, through first-rate courier companies such as DHL, UPS, FEDEX. They are insured from origin to final destination and the customs management service is included if necessary.
You can pay in my online store through Paypal, Wise, Credit or Debit Cards (Stripe). All of them secure payment methods with great reputational solvency.
Shipments to capital cities such as New York, Paris, Los Angeles, Mexico City, Berlin, Singapore, Hong Kong, etc. They are usually delivered in 48/72 hours. These time periods are subject to the efforts of the customs services of the country of destination. I will keep you informed at all times of the situation of the shipment and its customs status.
Purchases and browsing on my website is safe, I have put all the necessary technology and resources so that your purchases are shielded against cyber criminals. Additionally, all payment carousels are managed by leading companies in the sector with systems perfectly designed to counteract external attacks. Your personal and bank details are never stored on the web. They are under the control and surveillance of specialized entities contracted for this purpose.
Once you have completed the purchase and made the payment, we start the order processing which consists of:
- Verify the customs requirements for the country of destination.
- Prepare the documentation of the work of art linking it to its new owner and all the documents requested by the customs office of destination.
- Pack the work of art in the packaging specially designed for its transport.
- Ask the courier company to pick up the work of art and the dossier with the complete documentation that accompanies it.
- Once the work of art begins its journey to the final destination, I maintain an open line of communication with the courier company in order to supply, in the shortest possible time, any request for additional information or documentation that the customs service may request. .
- Verify that the delivery notice has been given with the full agreement of the client or recipient who has received the package and signed the delivery document.
- From that point on, a lifetime to enjoy your new work of art.
Thank you for supporting an artist.
Of course. You will not only receive an invoice.
You will receive a dossier with all the documentation of the work. Certificates, Invoice, etc. That they should always travel together with the work of art.
This invoice is also sent to complete the customs process.